Tuesday, April 3, 2007

It's been awhile...

Things have been hectic lately, dealing with personal issues, work in the office that keeps on piling.. Oh mannnn... I am so in need of a day off and recharge my battery!!!

But, last weekend was an extremely good weekend for me. A fun filled weekend!! Lepaqing with my friends from work, early birthday celebration with my ol' skool mates. Gosh!! I wish I can do that everyday!! Fun! Fun! Fun!

This coming weekend is another fun weekend for me!! It's F1 weekend!!!

Oh and Kanye West concert on Sunday (can't wait!!!)

Oh mannn.. I'm definitely gonna be a zombie on Monday!! Maybe I should apply for leave. Ya, I think I might actually do that.

Now, excuse me while I go and beg my boss to approve my leave next Monday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hung-up on u two.. Damn I'm hungry!!

Dont worry monkey, u r not the only one coming in to office on holiday... This year-end closing makes me wanna puke every second.. No energy.. Help!!

I would like to volunteer spanking u on the a**.. haha...

By the way, good to hear u made up with that friend of yours...

Last note, enjoy your F1, dont forget to bring caps & ear plug.. and dont forget to eat before u go.. the foods there so la 'cut-throat' .. (atleast to me lar...) Owh, enjoy the concert too...

Now excuse me coz I wanna go and see princess and wanna paksa her makan for second round!! heh..

Anonymous said...

monkey dude! where's your update?!