Monday, April 20, 2009

This is a post drafted awhile back but didn't get a chance to post it up.

*************************************************

2 weeks ago a very close cousin of mine passed away due to injuries from an accident. The last time I saw him was during his sister's wedding in December 2008. His wife just delivered their 3rd child a few weeks earlier. He was young, he had 3 young children who adored him. I've never imagined he would leave us so soon.

I'm going to be honest, my family is not exactly a normal bunch of people. We have our problems. Oh man, you can't imagine the kind of problems we have to deal with on a daily basis. The one thing that I can't understand is, of all the person, why him? Why can't the problem maker(s) get chosen and save us all the trouble?


No comments: