Friday, June 19, 2009

I wonder why???!!!

I wonder why some people can be so downright evil?

I mean like, eeeeeeeeeevilllllllllll.........

Like, the-spawn-of-the-devil evil.

Like, a back-stabbing bitch and mother of all assholes!!!

Was talking to a friend yesterday, told her the last 2 years was the lowest point of my working life. Crushed self-esteem. Self-doubt.

I don't think I am that bad or am I?

Maybe she hates me cause I didn't "kipas" her. Sorry, I don't believe kipas-ing my way into somebody's good grace.

Maybe she hates me for having an opinion. Helloooo... I have a brain!!!

Oh god. My 2 years stint there was hell. She sucked the life out of you till you do not even have the will and motivation to live.

You think I over dramatise the situation?? Oh mannnn... If you can only see.

Lucky for me, I am finally away from the evil cluthes of the queen of the damned. I am happier where I am now. Although it's not all perfect but much, hell, A LOT better than before.

Last I heard that person now has acquired a minion that I think fits her criteria. A total suck up that puts a starfish to shame.

I pity my ex-colleagues who are still stuck there. Since I am no longer there I guess the devil's spawn have to find a new person to torture. Hang on my friends, I hope things will get better.


1 comment:

Women Inner Beauty said...

huuuu tsk tsk sob sob...get me outta heerreeee!!!! wuuu wuuuuu