Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beware : Sensitive crab ahead.

Had a conversation with friends the other day and our topic was on the characteristics of a person of a certain zodiac.

I was informed that being a Cancerian, I am sensitive and emotional.

Sadly but true. I think I'm finally accepting the fact that I am sensitive and sometimes overly emotional. But hey, in my defense, I didn't grew up in a house filled with love so in a way, I think it somehow distorts your emotions.

These past few weeks was also a realisation for a lot of stuff for me. Some of it I couldn't be bothered but a few things makes me kinda sad-ish.

I'll probably write more about it later. Just couldn't find the inspiration to write right now.

2 comments:

eve said...

It may be dark but there are many of us in the same corner... The light slightly dim yet still in its place awaiting for us to see it flicker... Thank you for sharing ur thoughts, similiar to what resides in my own circle of life 'I in turn write my thoughts in poetry or escape to some kind of fantasy to relieve myself of my monsters. Im hopeful!

Take care and others along the way.
'evie' leilou67.blogspot.com

Coffee Girl said...

Hey, love reading your thoughts. Bumped into ur blog accidentally. Sensitive and emotional is not necessarily a bad thing. Some days we might need to be that way. Lives might depended upon it. :-)

http://coffeegirljourney.blogspot.com