Sunday, May 13, 2007

Things we do for our FRIENDS

The things we do for our friends.

It's Sunday, and today I woke up at 6.30am!! Did I mentioned its freaking Sunday and I woke up at 6.30am??

Why? Cause I promised my friends I'll join them for their photography session at USJ.

So, Sunday morning, I woke up, shower and waited for my friend to pick me up and drove to TTDI to join another friend and again drove to USJ to pick up yet another friend and her daughter.

Again I ask myself why did I bangun early this Sunday morning and joined them for the photography session when all I did was duduk bawah some pondok and membaca outdated magazine.

Well, the reasons are;

1. I've not seen my friend and her daughter for almost a year and this is a good time for me to catch up with them.

2. I've never seen my photographer friend in action before, so now is the chance to see her in action. (Altho' I only observed from a far cause I was sooo lazy to follow them around hehehe...)

3. It's always fun to be around friends that I love and we've known each other almost forever.

The breakfast was good too. I was hungry and I had an extremely delicious roti bakar at one of the kopitiam in Taipan.

We were done at bout 10.30am, my friend sent me home and me pengsan sleeping beauty right in the middle of my bed at approximately 12.30pm. Bliss!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup.. things dat we do for our frens..

Anonymous said...

hmmm...