Friday, June 15, 2007

Tattooooooooooooo.....

I went back to my hometown earlier this month. I just needed to get away from work and chill around my beloved town.

Most of my time was spent eating all the food that I can't find in KL (the taste is not the same as the one in KK hehehe..). Dragged my friends and cousins around town in search of tasty pau, chicken rice, wantan mee (there's this one shop selling wantan mee, he called it wantan USA as in Udang Seafood Ayam.. Err.. Udang bukan seafood aaa???) Crazy sedap weiiii... :)

Other than idling around the house, I also spent a few hours everyday, sitting in front of my cousin's laptop surfing the net (my internet at home still "bodoh". It's been 2 months but I'm so lazy to fix it hehehe..). While I was surfing Wikipedia (Wiki rawks mannnn...) I found this link www.hanzismatter.com.

It's a blog dedicated to the misuse of Chinese characters in western culture especially in tattoo. I read the first entry and I was hooked!!! I spent the next few days reading most of the previous entry.

Anyways people, if you are considering a kanji or hanzi tattoo, make sure you do some research first, else you'll end up being one of them as posted on Hanzi Smatter, a permanent tattoo on you body which might translated into "I'm a horny goat" :).

This is one blog that is highly recommended by me. Come on, read it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Udang Seafood Ayam'? U sure arrrr? Not 'Udang Sotong Ayam'? Owez hear ppl said that.. heh.. Whatever it is, aku rindu gak nak balik KK, nak makan BAKSO!! best food on earth, apart from pizza..