Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm in love with Optimus Prime


Yesterday, my friend texted me that she managed to get the premiere tickets to watch Transformers at Cineleisure and the movie starts at 9.20pm.

I was at my Dale Carnegie's graduation and trying very hard to repress my excitement, else I'll be jumping up and down and the other participants may thought I was on sugar high :)

So right after my graduation, I went to pick up my friend at TTDI, had dinner at Dome and we're off to Cineleisure. Damn ramai orang weiiii!!!

I was in awe throughout the movie. It was amazing!! Simply an amazing movie!! I love everything about it. Even the robots were pimped up. The first time Optimus Prime appeared on screen, everybody went "oooo" and "aaaaa" and clapped their hands.

I am planning to watch it again and this time around I wanna watch it at IMAX. Woohooo... "Watch Transformers, LIFE-SIZED. Only at IMAX"

Special thanks to my friend who gave me the tickets. Mwah mwah.. Love you long-long hehehe..

No comments: