Monday, May 5, 2008

MISSING!!


As of today its been a week and 2 days my darling cat, Chelo is missing. Sob.. Sob..

I've put up posters, distributed flyers around the neighborhoods but to no avail. He is still missing...

I miss him!!!

Last night was terrible!! I wanted to call somebody just to talk and I couldn't find anybody in my phonebook that I can talk to. Suddenly I feel so alone. I have lots of friends and yet I feel so alone.

Don't get me wrong. My friends are great, it just that I can't open up myself to any of them. I don't think I've ever talk about anything personal with any of my friends hmmm..

I guess that's just the way I am.

Oh I don't know...

All I can think about right now is I want my cat back, safe and sound.. huhuhu..

I MISS YOU CHELO!! PLEASE COME HOME!!!

No comments: