Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year 2008

We are coming towards the end of 2007..

I've been looking back and thinking what have I achieved this year..

Nothing significant enough to remember apparently :D

But regardless, it has been a wonderful year. Despite being far away from home, I've discovered that I've made new friends that I can count on.

New year has always been like any other normal day, the only difference is today is a different year number and the next day is a different number. I am not gonna do the whole new year resolution thingy cos I know I'm not gonna do anything about it, but I am striving to be a better person next year hahaha...

Ya, ya.. Laugh all you want!!! I think this year I wanna be more open, not just to myself but also to others and I know I can do it. In fact I've just started today :)

So anyways, a friend wrote that new year is suppose to signifies a new beginning, whatever that may be. So I am wishing all of you Good Luck in your journey towards the new year and may you achieve whatever you heart desires.

Goodbye 2007 and Welcome 2008!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!

3 comments:

seweng said...

Happy New Year Sinta!!!

seweng said...

YAYA TRUE2!!!no use that having new year resolutions...sama jgk kan...ekekeke...

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Sinta...huhuhu