Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas everybody!!!!



I am happy cos I have a proper Christmas celebration this year. These last few years, Christmas is just like any other day.

But this year, I have a Christmas tree and Christmas late lunch with my friend's family. She invited me to spend Christmas with her family. We had food, drank wine and talk and talk and talk :D I really felt like I am part of the family.

I suddenly realised how much I missed being in a family with parents and siblings. I haven't had those in years and I forgot how it feels like. It makes me a little melancholic :(

But anyways, we exchanged gifts. Remembering back the joy of unwrapping ones Christmas presents.

I don't think I am ready to let go of Christmas just yet.





*************************************************************




Last weekend, mua and 2 of my friends went to Penang for our first ever roadtrip together...

Little did we expect that we will be spending most of our time on the road. We definitely underestimate the distance :D





The hotel we stayed in was marvellous.. It was sooooo nice and cosy. Worth every penny!! I was disappointed though cos we missed breakfast the next morning. We slept like sleeping beauties and didn't woke up until about 10am ++, it was already too late for breakfast.

Damnnn!! I really wanted to try the food at The Bungalow. That's the name of the restaurant.









Nevertheless, it was a fun weekend. Not bad for our first attempt at roadtripping together. We are planning to go to Cameron Highlands for our second roadtrip but we haven't decided on the dates yet.

No comments: