Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Roadtripping again!!!!

Oh mannnnn... I am finally roadtripping again!!!

This time to Penang and not with my usual monkees friends. We are gonna stay at the Lone Pine Hotel. It's a really old hotel but they refurbished it awhile back and it only have 50 rooms.

The photos I saw of the hotel from the net, it look quite decent.

I'm actually really looking forward for this, I need to breath air other than KL's air.

I think being in KL is a bit suffocating at times.. Gosh!!

I hope its gonna be fun :D


Christmas is just round the corner. Bought a Christmas tree for meself last Friday.

I'm so happy with my tree. I don't really celebrate Christmas but I thought having a Christmas tree at home can ease this don't-know-whatcha-called-it feeling.

Anyways, Happy Holiday everybody..

2 comments:

theroyalmonkey said...

Beginilah!!!!!!!!! Roadtrip without the monkeys!!!!!!!!!!

1/3 of the Crazy Loud Monkeys said...

Alaaa... Next time we can go roadtripping together-gether again okays :D