Friday, November 7, 2008

As I lay me down to sleep

I went home last night feeling tired and dejected.

Suddenly I feel that every thing has become unbearable.

I've ran out of possible options to put an end to it.

Except... The one option that I've put aside for awhile now. The ultimate option. The point of no return.

I was weighing the idea last night as I lay on my bed.

Maybe I should just do it.

I really want to.

But the thing is, the sane part of me didn't want to.

As sucky as my life is right now, I love every single moments spent with my friends.

I don't know whether I can do it yet.

They are the reason why I'm still here.



End.


Friends.


End.


Friends.



For now, I think I'll put it on KIV again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, "end" is not the answer right now. I know how you feel, but do you really want ur friends to feel this way all over again so soon? I don't think so, kan.

You are loved too much. Trust that is true.

Anonymous said...

*slaps you on face*
Ain't no one goin' anywhere anytime soon biatch!

:p