Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Hasnih Jamaluddin
(1982 -2008)

When I received the phone call on the night of 9th November 2008 informing me of your passing, I refused to believe it.

I called a few people for confirmation and received a few more calls.

Slowly it started to register in my brain that this is real. That you're gone. Forever.

That night I went to your house. Entering the house you used to live was hard. Entering the room you used to sleep in was even harder. I couldn't stop crying as I was folding your clothes to be brought back to Tawau the next day.

I can still remember the last dinner we had together on Wednesday. It was a really long nice chat. Reminiscing the old days. Planning for your future. Listing the things that we were going to do together. Who would have thought 4 days after that you'll be gone forever.

I didn't get a chance to say this to you while you were still alive. You were the nicest person I've ever met. One I'm comfortable to be with and truly be myself whenever I'm around you.

It seems unfair for you to be taken so suddenly when we still need your company. We miss you. I miss you.

Its true when they said life goes on. But life definitely will never be the same without you in it.

But I do know that you are in a better place now. Someday we may be reunited again.


**************************************

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven
where the love of our lost ones pours through
and shines down upon us to let us know that are happy.

**************************************

I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death.
They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make.
Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories.
We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.

**************************************

P/S : I've always thought that she was supposed to be the one mourning over me instead of the other way round.

4 comments:

Nazuha said...

i miss her too..

Anonymous said...

be strong sinta...

nkj said...

babe... take care.. I miss her too...

shuqster said...

Hi there,

You visited my blog once and read my eulogy piece. So no I would like to dedicate this to you:

http://100boxes.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-dear-you.html