Monday, July 2, 2007

Fun-Filled Weekend With The Monkeys!!

As predicted, I had an extremely fun weekend with my two monkey friends. Altho' I was sick last Friday but I definitely didn't let that hinder me from spending some QT with my friends in Perak.

Our journey started in Ipoh. We went to our friend's house in Rapat Setia, kidnapped her and brought her to Kellie's Castle. Kesian her jadi tukang angkat tripod hahaha cos the rest of us were so busy taking photos of the castle.
Kellies's castle

A Pentagram drawn on the castle's floor

Next stop, lunch in some restaurant at Ipoh's town. We delivered our friend back to her home in one piece and proceeded to Damai Laut Country Resort where we spent a night in my company's resthouse. Before that, off we went to the beach for some sunset shots.

The sunset at Damai Laut Country Resort

Some random shot of the beach area

That night my friend so semangat, "tomorrow we bangun 6.00am. 6.30am latest. Lets start the day early!". The next day, we all bangun at 9am!!! Muahahahahahaha... Our first destination for the day was the jetty nearby for some more photo taking activity.

Signboard at the Jetty



After about 30 mins under the hot sun, we're off to Teluk Intan. Konon to take some shots of the Leaning Tower of Diamond Bay (sounds nicer in English kan hehehe..) After sesating for about an hour and a half trying to find the way to Teluk Intan and harassing a few people asking for direction, we managed to get to Teluk Intan just in time for lunch. Had lunch and proceeded to do what we do best, posing and took photos inside the leaning tower hehehe.. (I imagined the tower to be a lot higher and impressive looking tapi looks ordinary to me and not so senget too)

Leaning tower of Teluk Intan

That was the last destination before we headed back to KL. I slept most of the way back. Was so tired plus I got my headache.

I arrived home at bout 7++pm. Unpack, shower and pengsan till morning.

We already have some more roadtrip planned for the months ahead. I hope it's going to be as fun as this one. This was also the longest time ever I sat on the passenger seat behind cos usually either I was the designated driver or the co-pilot. So fun, I get to pretend like I was the boss. "Driver, jalan!"

2 comments:

theroyalmonkey said...

it was more like anna yang boss...sekejap sekejap...STOP!!!! or POSE HERE...LOOK TO THE RIGHT...LOOK UP...

-The Navigator-

Anna-Rina said...

hahaahhaahahah! I am THE DOMINATORRRRR!!!

MUAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!