Monday, July 2, 2007

Moi Birthday!!

Yes yes.. Today is my 27th birthday. Happy birthday to me :)

The day started out like any other day. Woke up late, arrived office 20mins late.

Received some birthday wishes from my office mates. Some smses, emails and phone calls from my friends.

I received my first birthday present from my ex-bosses. A lembu hand rest. Yeay!! An addition to my lembu family hehehe..

The moo moo hand rest

After that the day just went on like any other normal day in the office. Except I think my fever's back. Damnnn...

The day could have gone like normal except at about quarter after 5pm, my work mates surprised me with a cake!!! Yay!! A surprise birthday cake. I'm touched. The last birthday surprise I had was when I was still in school on my 17th birthday. That was 10 years ago!!! (I wonder if my 37th birthday will be a lot better hehehe..)

My birthday cake! (What's left of it..)

They gave me a camera as a birthday present. Not an ordinary camera though. I LOVE THIS CAMERA!! It's a Fisheye camera by Lomography. As written on the box "The brand new version of the world's first, best and only 35mm compact fisheye camera". Love the camera mannn!! Prolly I'll post up some of the photos nanti once I've developed the film. By the way, this is not a digital camera OK, it uses the ol' skool camera film.. hehehehe... And they already loaded it with a 36 Kodak film.

My brand new Fisheye camera

Can't wait to try it out!! Oh mannn.. This year is definitely the best birthday after sooooo many years of not celebrating my birthday..


To my work mates... Love you peeps for the coolest birthday present ever.. Mwah! Mwah!

1 comment:

Kav-Lee said...

HI!

Just came across your page!

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a good one! ANd im jealous of ur pressies! I never get anything decent