Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Unsung Heroes

I was reading The Sun this morning in the office and came across this ad. I just thought the jobs advertised are not something you get to see everyday and to satisfy my curiosity, I log in to MTVasia's website to check it out.


I love their creativity and had fun watching their videos. To apply for the Beeper post, you have to play the beeper game. Those with the higher score will be in the running to become one of MTV's Unsung Heroes :)

Interested? Anybody? hehehehe







2 comments:

Liy said...

HEY! I was looking at that too and was seriously hoping that they were for real positions...are they? I've been sitting in front of the site for ages, and while I admire the creativity...I'm kind of lost as to what I'd be applying for! haha!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).