Saturday, July 14, 2007

An un-named post

*Warning: This is an emo post!!!*

Have you ever get the feeling that even though you are surrounded by people you love and the people who loves you, yet, you still feel all alone??

And no, I wasn't talking about my current single status but just the empty hallow feeling inside of me.. oh I don't know.. It's just indescribable.

It's like being in a roomful of people, yet all alone.



And I'm tired of putting on a happy face and being chirpy all the time pretending to be happy when the truth is I don't even know whether I am happy or not!!

What worries me is that I think my current state is affecting my job.

2 comments:

Anna-Rina said...

i think the other 2 monkeys understand too well this feeling ;p

see you this weekend :D

Anonymous said...

well... atleast u r not alone in this.. so.. cheer up :)