Friday, September 19, 2008

Expectations

I was online with my friend the other day chatting about stuff. It was Sunday and both of us didn't have anything much to do.

We were talking about this dude and tengah dalam activity memventing out frustration tu she wrote something that got me thinking and kepala terangguk-angguk setuju.

She wrote that sometimes not everyone wants to be friends with you the way you want to be friends with them. I find it so true. Sometimes you have high expectation on how things are supposed to be progressing but the other person may not share the same enthusiasm. In the end baru la terasa sebenarnya kita ni syok sendiri.

I told a few friends that if a relationship or friendship is so hard to maintain then maybe it is not worth it and maybe you just have to let go. I mean, why the heck you want to be in that situation when almost always you'll end up sakit hati. Makan nasi lagi best dari makan hati berulam jantung.

Today, I got mad at a person. The thing is I am still thinking whether whatever that person did is 'marah'able and justified enough for me to be so angry at orang tu. Maybe cos its the frustrations that has been accumulated over a period of time and jadi ticking bomb. It doesn't take much issit to activate a live bomb?

Truthfully, I am so dissappointed at that person. One after another disappointments and finally I can't take it anymore. I think highly and expected so much more from him/her but I guess I have to admit defeat that orang tu is not what I expected he/she to be. Issit because I've been setting a high expectation on the person?

What a shame cos we have so many things in common. Then again sharing the same interest doesn't really mean things will work out. Whatever la.

Moving on to another topic.

How would you react when your boyfriend turns out to be gay?? Ouch!!!
Tercabar kewanitaan?

That's exactly what happened to a friend of mine. But I guess in her case the damage wasn't really bad cos deep down she sort of knew that he is playing on the other side's team.

This is the kind of things that you thought only happening in the movies. Well, hello real world!!!

It's good though that she decided to remain as friends with him. Besides, almost every girl wants a gay friend. Someone you can talk to about almost everything under the sun :)

There are still lots more stuff I want to write about but my brain is not fully functional right now so I'll leave those stories for another day.

1 comment:

theroyalmonkey said...

blog abt 4 monkeys again and again buka puasa and end up tengok wayang!! hahaha