Monday, September 8, 2008

My Kucings

My kucingssss...

I am their slave, a wiling one at that.

I looooove my cats so much I can't imagine living without them.. Heh..

They've been my very close companion ever since I started living in this hell hole called Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.

In exchange for them waiting for my return everyday outside of my house gate and greeting me as soon as I open the car door, I am willing to:


1. Spend RM200/month on their food, cat litter etc etc..

2. Relinquish 3/4 claim of my queen size bed so they can sleep vertically instead of horizontally

3. Spend ringgits on roller to get rid of the furs sticking on my clothes

4. Pretend everything is good when they suddenly sit on the book/newspaper that I'm currently reading

5. Spend hundreds on their boarding cost every time I have to be away and nobody is around to take care of them

Things we do for our beloved pets. But I love them to bits. Meow!!!

By the way, if you want to witness the barbaric action of the uncivilised KL people being extremely uncivilised, try taking the LRT at 7.30am at Wangsa Maju station.

Not a very pretty sight. Only the strong will prevail!!!

No comments: