Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Oh Keretaku!!!

Went for my regular car service yesterday.

My car has been so lembab these past weeks. Lambat pick up and makan minyak like nobody's business. Ergh!!! Usually RM20 fuel can last me about 4 days to and fro office. These days it can only last a day or 2. Double errghhhhh!!!!

So anyways, after work I went to my usual service centre. They suspected that my clutch is the culprit and needed to be change since it's been 4 years already anyway.

So okay la, told them to do their thing.

- Change oil filter
- Change engine oil
- Change gear oil
- Change air filter
- Change clutch and the whole thing that goes with it (plate, cover, bearing etc etc)
- Carbon clean service with Wynn's Power Tune
- Change spark plug
- Add oil treatment
- Add Wynn's Injector Cleaner
- Trade in old compressor with a new HKS compressor
- Add HKS Fuel magnetic power
- Add Spring Bumper Retainer front tyres
- Add Spring Bumper Retainer rear tyres
- Labour charge

The final bill? Gulp!!!

RM1,352!!! GASP!!!! *die*

No comments: